- Viewing Products
- To see a larger photo of any item and find out more information about it, click on either the small thumbnail photo or click on “View larger image in Details.”
- Purchasing Products
- Click on the “add to cart” button. The item will be added to your cart. Before proceeding on to “checkout” you can change the contents of your cart by adding items, or deleting an item. To delete an item from the shopping cart, click the “select” box on the right and click on “Delete.”
- No returns, refunds or exchanges on books or packets. Make sure you are not duplicating any book or pattern packet that you may already have in your collection before ordering.
- Any items returned must obtain authorization before credit can be given.
- PLEASE inspect package upon arrival. Any missing items or damages must be reported in a timely manner…. **7 days upon receiving order** …. or no replacements or missing items will be shipped.
- There will be a $25.00 charge for all returned checks.
- Payment options are located at the bottom of the customer information form in the checkout process. Orders will be shipped upon receipt of payment.
- Credit Cards: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover on our secure server.
- PayPal: payments may be made through PayPal’s Secure Payment processor.The shopping cart will direct you to the Secure Payment processor at PayPal and will send me an email message when your payment is made. The order will then be processed and mailed. All orders entered as being paid via PayPal, but no PayPal payment sent at the time of the order, will be deleted. PayPal is available to most International customers as well. Go to https://www.paypal.com and click on the Worldwide link to see if your country is included in PayPal’s International system and to open an account. There is sometimes a small fee for first-time use for international customers for PayPal to verify your credit card information.
- International orders by Mail – Money Orders in US FUNDS only
Orders are payable in US funds only, and are sent upon receipt of payment. Personal checks, money orders, and International Postal Money Orders made out to Plum Purdy Designs are accepted.
Please mail to:
Plum Purdy Designs
1033 Piccadilly Lane
Rock Hill, SC. 29732
Orders will be shipped Priority Mail whenever possible. Orders will be processed upon receipt of payment.
Prices, product availability, and terms subject to change without notice.
We ship via USPS
If you have any questions about the shipping costs for your order, please e-mail for shipping quotes. We do ship internationally, but can no longer be responsible for lost shipments after leaving the USA, unless they are shipped Priority Boxed or Express mail, which includes insurance.
Please note that if there is an option to use a “Flat Rate Envelope”, that wood kits or surfaces will not fit in an envelope. A “Flat Rate Envelope” usually will hold approx. 4-5 books, or a combination of books and patterns to equal the volumn of 4-5 books.
All patterns and designs © 2000-2017 Plum Purdy® Designs — All rights reserved.
Plum Purdy® designs may be painted for personal use and fun. You may use Plum Purdy® designs to paint a project for personal resale at venues such as craft shows or on eBay. Plum Purdy® designs are not to be reproduced for graphics, stamps, or scrap booking for re-sale. Mass producing of any Plum Purdy® designs for wholesale purposes, kits or collections, catalogs, or the gift industry is prohibited. Any part of Plum Purdy® designs cannot be used and reproduced in any form for business or commercial use, which includes the cutting and manufacturing of wood kits. Photocopying, scanning and all other types of mechanical reproductions of any part of Plum Purdy® designs are prohibited. Copyrighted photos cannot be scanned or used for any purposes, including catalogs, web-sites, or internet use
Translation of instructions in any other language other than English and reproduction for international distribution is prohibited.